Turn Your Google Listing Into a Lead Generation Machine

Most small business owners aren’t sure how to consistently generate leads and calls from their online presence.

So instead, they spend thousands buying expensive leads or ads that never seem to convert to sales. 

We help you capture local searches and turn them into paying customers.

Free Local SEO Analysis

Generate leads that convert to sales.

If you’re focused on local lead generation, then you’ll want to make sure that your Google Business Profile listing is optimized to appear near the top of the search results for when potential customers are searching for services that you provide.

Neil Patel, an SEO expert, did a study that showed only 8% of searchers click “more businesses” on the local map, while the other 92% went across the 3-pack (44%), the ads (19%) and the first page organic results (29%). (Source Neil Patel)

This means that if your business isn’t one of the first three options that Google shows, only 8% of potential customers have the chance of finding you. Service Marketing Advisors helps service businesses break into Google Map’s 3-Pack so they can grow their business through organic search results.

Google Maps Ranking

Sample of a Google Maps’ 3-Pack in Dallas, TX for HVAC businesses.

What is Local SEO?

Local SEO is a search engine optimization strategy that focuses on how your business appears in local search results on Google. As a local business, SEO efforts need to be designed to improve results for searches that matter. Getting ranked for services 3 states away isn’t going to help you get more sales. 

Some of the strongest factors in a local SEO strategy include the following:

Google Business Profile

As the face on local map pack searches and one of the main places potential customers will find your contact information, your Google Business Profile must be optimized. This is a core component of every local SEO strategy!

Informative Content

When it comes to SEO, content really is king. However, short form content just doesn’t get it done. Answering frequently asked questions is a great start, but to be an expert and rank at the top on Google you want to aim for long-form content (1,500+ words) which showcase the author’s expertise and authority in the subject.

Listings & Citations

When it comes to local SEO, many business owners miss this completely. There are hundreds of online business listing and directories scanned by Google and these are a way to send hundreds of validating points to your business information! The catch? Your business information MUST be exact. Any errors in your name, address or phone number can have a negative impact.

High Quality Backlinks

Google and other search engines constantly scan the web and analyze how websites interact with each other through links. The higher quality website that links to yours, the more authority you’re given. It’s a simple concept but hard to execute without the right plan.

Local Reputation

Reviews, reviews, reviews. When was the last time you called a business that had less than 4 stars? Most actually have great reviews! So in order to stand out, you need to make sure that you are responding to every review, posting on your social media and maintaining a great reputation in your community. 

Localized On-Page SEO

Headers, titles, meta descriptions and more. These are some of the key components that Google and other search engine web crawlers read to know what is on your website and where to rank you. For local business, you want to make sure these are tailored to your location!

Our Guarantee

Our Local SEO strategy executes on a proven SEO framework that helps local business owners generate leads, calls and appointments by increasing their ranking and helping them standout in local search results.

We’re so confident that you’ll love the work we do by the end of the first month, or we’ll pay back every penny.

Why Us?

Unlike expensive lead generation agencies who run misleading ads, sell the same lead to five other businesses and offer no guarantee that you’ll actually see any type of results, we are focused solely on helping small business owners capture the local demand that’s already looking for their services.

We execute on proven strategies that work for small business and report all of our efforts and results through a simple dashboard. This way you know exactly what your investment is getting and how you are getting closer towards your goals overtime.

We’re looking for long-term partners who want to grow their business. Are you ready?

Client Results Come First

If you aren’t loving us after the first month, we’ll pay back every penny that you invested.

Let’s Work Together!